Classical, Reliable, Powerful, wildly used for Manual cutting, Gouging or even CNC cutting
Repair and maintenance
Amperage Range: 30-75A
Rated Output at 40℃ (104℉):
75A at 115V @60% Duty Cycle
- Light weight, compact design and convenient mounting feet allow for easy mounting in any application.
- Finish jobs faster with cut speeds two and three times greater than other traditional cutting process.
- Speed less time on secondary operations due to superior cut and gouge capacity.
- A powerful 60% duty cycle to handle long time production cutting in the toughest environments.
- The torch is versatile and durable enough to handle a variety of jobs.
- Topwell’s long-life consumable deliver operating cost that is less than half the competition.
5.Metal Net Cutting Process
|Cut angle(ISO9013)||Range 2|
*Pierce rating for handheld or with CNC torch height control
|Gouge capacity||Removal rate||Groove profile|
|Typical gouge||9.8kg/h||6.4mm Dx 7.4mm W|
By pressing the trigger the torch will be fed by the current thus causing a temporary short circuit betweenelectrode and tip.
The air then pushes up the small piston, thuscreating, between the electrode and the tip, the distance needed to strike the pilot arc
By positioning the torch on the part to be cut, theplasma arc will strike..
Less electromagnetic disturbance, with consequent absence of problems for any electronic, radio, television, telephone and computer systems in the vicinity of the cutting positions. Less electric stress on the torch - and on the respective connecting cables - due to the absence of the high voltage necessary for striking the arc Greater simplicity in comparson with other torches(without high frequency) on the market,with a consequent decrease of the risks of jamming in the mechanical pneumatic movement for striking the arc. Subject to wear (electrode, tips, nozzles, diffusers etc.), thanks to the better cooling of the torch obtained by reducing the insulating thicknesses (without endangering the safety parameters).
Get updates on sales specials and more
We want to hear from you!
Copyright © 2010 - 2017 www.cn-topwell. All Rights Reserved